To install this app on the MIUI devices running MIUI follow the simple steps below
1. Switch in your internet link (mobile data or Wi-Fi) and go to play store.
2. Swipe correct and open the menu from left.
3. Tap on 'My Apps and Games'
4. Find the Mi Drop App and click on update/install.
5. Wait a minute before the app gets updated.
6. Now you can locate a separate app for Mi Drop for PC Feature on your Home Screen. Now you can utilize Mi Drop App n your own device
running MIUI. To set up this app on the devices running ROMs Aside from MIUI follow the simple steps below:
* Download the Mi Drop App in the Google Play Store from here right.
* Wait until the download becomes finished.
* The moment you are done click on the apk file to install it.
* You will see a warning that 'Installing Apps from Unknown Sources is not permitted with this device'.
* To deny this warning visit Settings of your device.
* Then go to security settings and locate the choice to allow installation from unknown sources.
* Harness there and allow the installation.
* Now set up the app and start it up.
How to use MI Drop App
The user interface of this app is really simple; You can use it easily once you understand about it. Here are the steps that
you want to follow to transfer file. Let us consider we're shifting a audio file called as 'Audio W1.mp3'. Now with reference
to the, follow the next steps:
* If you are the one who is sending the file, tap on the Send option in your home display.
* Now a menu will pop up from where you will see a listing of apps, images, videos and all other files.
* Pick the file that you want to transfer. Just like we're here shifting Audio W1.mp3 file.
* Now ask another man to tap on get the option to receive the file.
* The app will start searching for nearby devices with Mi Drop App who are sending any data.
* As soon as it finds out the server's device click on the icon to connect.
* Now a notification will pop up asking your consent to receive the file.
* Click on 'Accept' to Get the file. You are done; the file that you sent in the server's device is going to be received
within minutes from your client's device.